fx-6300 and r7 260x psu

uldo1

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
okay so i got a build that i want, and i have a question: will the Corsair Builder Series CX430 bronze be enough for the fx-6300 and r7 260x ?

Solution
Yes, it'll be enough, but I wouldn't recommend that particular unit; It uses poor quality capacitors that may cause issues in the future.

Any 450W (or more) unit from XFX, Seasonic, Antec (HCG(M) series), or Corsair (AX, TX, and HX series) should do.
Yes, it'll be enough, but I wouldn't recommend that particular unit; It uses poor quality capacitors that may cause issues in the future.

Any 450W (or more) unit from XFX, Seasonic, Antec (HCG(M) series), or Corsair (AX, TX, and HX series) should do.

Solution

Actually, the HCG non-modular units are the same or better quality than the modular units form the same series as they are Delta built which some argue is better than Seasonic.

The Antec VP-450 is also a great option. Cheap and very high quality.

Yes, the VP is good for the price. I know the non-modular HCG units are also very good, that's why I put () around the M.

Ahh, I thought you were trying to specify only the M series. My bad.

uldo1

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
yeah well the problem here is that i take all of my parts from 1 adress and ,if i take all of them from 1 adress they put the pc together for free, and that adress hasnt got any good psu's,btw that adress is one of 3 in my country that is reliable, any ideas ?

uldo1

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
ok one last questin is the corsair CS or RM series 450w psu good, cuz those are the onlyones