Solved

Best 650W Power Supply Under 100 Dollars

Hello everyone, im going to be ordering my parts 3 days and im only looking for a good 650W PSU that dosen't exceed my budget.
Budget:1000-1060
Parts List:
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tRTH7P
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tRTH7P/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($239.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($144.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($82.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card ($335.66 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Antec Neo Eco 620W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($102.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $991.59
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available


Extra Notes: Im going to be shipping them from Newegg and i cant exceed the 1060 budget
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 650w power supply 100 dollars
  1. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-s12g650 Nothing wrong with the one you have on your list though.
  2. You might find this article useful: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/psus/2014/06/20/550w-650w-psu-roundup/1

    Some of the PSUs that are well-regarded in that article are a bit out of your price range, but I think you can find the Seasonic M12II EVO and Corsair CS650M within your budget.
  3. rolli59 said:
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-s12g650 Nothing wrong with the one you have on your list though.


    Anonymous said:
    You might find this article useful: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/psus/2014/06/20/550w-650w-psu-roundup/1

    Some of the PSUs that are well-regarded in that article are a bit out of your price range, but I think you can find the Seasonic M12II EVO and Corsair CS650M within your budget.


    Ok thanks, the Corsair CS650M stays under my budget and at the same time is 80+ Gold with much more ratings than the SeaSonic S12G 650W.
  4. CS series (manufactured by GreatWall) has not gotten any great reviews but Seasonic constantly does and is of most considered the best PSU/OEM manufacturer.
  5. rolli59 said:
    CS series (manufactured by GreatWall) has not gotten any great reviews but Seasonic constantly does and is of most considered the best PSU/OEM manufacturer.


    +1^
  6. CS , VS , RM , CX all not good.
  7. Best answer
    BEST one is here. :D

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    Power Supply: XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($94.99 @ Amazon)
    Total: $94.99
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
  8. Why settle for a 650W unit when you can grab a nice EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W for as little as $99.99 after MIR. :D

    Hurry up though. Not sure how long this offer will last. ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Go Power Supplies Components