Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Xbox 360 hard drive

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 8, 2014 12:30:09 PM

This is a really strange question but I'm curious about what would happen if I put my Xbox 360 hard drive in my PC

More about : xbox 360 hard drive

July 8, 2014 2:57:53 PM

From what I recall the file system is FAT32, so it will respond like any other hard drive. Just have to take it out of the housing they have it in to get to the SATA connectors.
m
0
l
July 9, 2014 7:03:20 AM

FinalDrive said:
From what I recall the file system is FAT32, so it will respond like any other hard drive. Just have to take it out of the housing they have it in to get to the SATA connectors.


I put my Xbox hard drive in and it came up with an error thing;D
m
0
l
Related resources
July 9, 2014 7:05:44 AM

u need to format it before u can use it

m
0
l
July 9, 2014 7:09:31 AM

iceclock said:
u need to format it before u can use it


How does one do that?
m
0
l
July 9, 2014 7:15:12 AM

can u even hook it up to ur pc?

run a live linux environment and format it. or with a windows installation disk

m
0
l
July 9, 2014 7:16:37 AM

iceclock said:
can u even hook it up to ur pc?

run a live linux environment and format it. or with a windows installation disk


Yeah I can hook it up to my pc. I'll try that now


m
0
l
July 9, 2014 7:17:03 AM

hook it up and see if it appears in bios if it doesnt than theyres a problem

m
0
l
!