780 ti classified Hydrocopper Waterblock

flycowmoose

Reputable
Jun 30, 2014
Where can I buy the 780 ti classified Hydro Copper Waterblock? I can't find it anywhere and it isn't in any of the service provider stores listed.

Solution
Yeah, I should have been more specific on the sold separate part. It isnt available anywhere as of now, so the card with the block pre applied is all that is available at the moment.

Pondering

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013
The XSPC and the EK requires a Nvidia reference design. Is the classified reference design? Also do you have a Torx T6 screwdriver?

Just make sure that you don't buy a single thing until you have thought everything through.

Probably can't switch out LED. What case do you have? it might be cheaper to buy some 120mm/140mm fan filter for the side intake fan slots. Installing the fans would be easy with some '#6-32 machine screws' that are 'flat head philips' 1 1/2 or 1 3/4 inches long depending on the the air filter thickness and the usual 25mm thick fans.

25mm thick fans use 1 1/4 inch long flat head philips #6-32 machine screws. Get some #6-32 nuts for side intakes and top exhaust fans since those aren't pre-drilled and also the front intake isn't drilled in some cases as well.

I just want free computer parts and a job >.<