Used since now a laptop, I really need a dedicated hw to work on.
Will use mostly EDIUS 7 and/or PowerDirector 12, sometimes some realtime rendering engine such as CryEngine. Will be also used to transcode among different formats. Output H.264 1080p.
Here my first conf:
Case Midi Corsair Carbide Series 300R Compact PC Gaming ATX Black
Internal Hard Disk Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB 3.5" 64MB SATA3
RAM DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz PC3-12800 9-9-9-24 1.5V CL9
PSU Corsair Builder Series CX600 80Plus Bronze 600W
CPU Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz 8MB Socket 1150 84W with GPU HD Graphics 4600 Boxed
Mobo Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H Socket 1150 Intel H97 DDR3 USB3 ATX
VGA Gigabyte nvidia GeForce GTX 660 OC Core 1033/1098MHz Memory GDDR5 6008MHz 2GB DVI HDMI DP
OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 64bit OEM DVD EN
Internal DVD burner Samsung SH-224DB DVD/CD 24x Sata Black Bulk
CPU cooler Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 CO 120mm 1156/1155/2011
Fan Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition High AirFlow 2x120mm
- Budget about $1200 (around €1000) no more
- cut in the setup a SSD for OS to invest on a CPU cooler: I really need this cooler?
- Better GTX 660 OC or GTX 750 Ti for my scope?
- Really need the extra fan?
- Interested to have high speed external interfaces, there are anything I can optimize in term of mobo/case?