Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

[b]Which Gpu should i buy?[/b]

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 10, 2014 9:34:13 AM

hi guys,
I'm going to buy a gpu card for my pc and my motherboard is foxconn g31mxp ,
i have chosen 2 gpu in ebay which one should i buy
1. ($60) New GeForce GTX650 2GB 384Bit DDR3 PCI-E 3.0x16 DVI HDMI Graphics Video Card HK
http://
Specifications:
. Model: GeForceGTX650
. Applicable Type: Desktops
. Core Code: GK106
. Manufacturing Process: 28nm
. Core Frequency: 980mHz
. Memory Type: Support DDR3
. Memory Capacity: 2048MB
. Memory Interface: 384bit
. Memory Frequency: 6008mHz
. Memory Bandwidth: 144.2GB / S
. Directx Version: Directx 11
. Graphics Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x 16
. Weight: 516 g
Package Includes:
1 x GeForce GTX 650TI Graphic
1 x CD-ROM

2. ($42) Durable New CPU NVIDIA GeForce GT650 2GB 256Bit DDR3 PCI-E Graphics Card
http://

Specifications:
1. Brand: NVIDIA
2. Model: GeForceGTX650
3. Applicable Type: Desktops
4. Core Code: GK107
5. Manufacturing Process: 28nm
6. Core Frequency: 1000mHz
7. Memory Type: Support DDR3
8. Memory Capacity: 2048MB
9. Memory Interface: 256bit
10. Memory Frequency: 4500mHz
11. Memory Bandwidth: 80GB / S
12. Directx Version: Directx 11
13. Graphics Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x 16
14. Weight: 340 g
.

Package Includes:
1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Graphic
1 x CD-ROM

Which Should i buy please help guys

More about : gpu buy

Best solution

July 10, 2014 9:39:07 AM

Those are both fake ripoffs. Legit GTX650s come with 128 bit bus. Do yourself a favor and don't buy a card from alibaba or sketchy looking ebay companies.
Share
a b } Memory
July 10, 2014 9:43:37 AM

Both of those cards also use DDR3; you want GDDR5 on any graphics card intended for games. You probably need to increase your budget a little, but should be able to find a deal on something notably better for $80-$90.

Edit: You can get a HD7770: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... for $90, or only $70 if you play the rebate game and win. This is a much stronger card than the GTX650.
m
1
l
Related resources
July 10, 2014 9:51:28 AM

Onus said:
Both of those cards also use DDR3; you want GDDR5 on any graphics card intended for games. You probably need to increase your budget a little, but should be able to find a deal on something notably better for $80-$90.

Edit: You can get a HD7770: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... for $90, or only $70 if you play the rebate game and win. This is a much stronger card than the GTX650.


cant we play assasins crede black flag with these gpus

m
0
l
a b } Memory
July 10, 2014 9:55:02 AM

Ajml CzeCho said:

cant we play assasins crede black flag with these gpus

The ones you listed? Probably, but on severely lowered settings. A GDDR5 card like a R7 250, R7 250X/HD7770 would probably make it to a mix of medium and high settings, and the R7 260 would do even better.

m
1
l
July 10, 2014 9:56:04 AM

Ajml CzeCho said:
Onus said:
Both of those cards also use DDR3; you want GDDR5 on any graphics card intended for games. You probably need to increase your budget a little, but should be able to find a deal on something notably better for $80-$90.

Edit: You can get a HD7770: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... for $90, or only $70 if you play the rebate game and win. This is a much stronger card than the GTX650.


cant we play assasins crede black flag with these gpus



a real gtx 650 would not sell for $45. Hell, the lower priced ones still sell between 80 - 100 dollars. Do yourself a favor and look at a good seller from a reputable area.

And yes,
All of the gpu's that OTHER people mentioned can play assassins creed black flag. the graphics cards YOU suggested cannot play anything because they're most likely either ripoff cards, or just ripoffs in general.
m
0
l
July 10, 2014 9:56:11 AM

Best case scenario they'll work like a GT630. Worst case scenario you get to play "put out the fire" in real life.
m
1
l
July 10, 2014 9:58:38 AM

bccorrupt said:
Best case scenario they'll work like a GT630. Worst case scenario you get to play "put out the fire" in real life.


What fire? All his components will already be broken from the severely broken card.
m
0
l
!