Solved

I need a pretty good graphics card that would work great for DayZ standalone on Normal+settings at around 50+ FPS in the wild

I need a good graphics card that can run dayz standalone on normal+ settings on 50+ FPS in the wind.
My budget it around $300
I already have a graphics card picked out, but have seen some bad reviews on it. Let me know of I should get a new one or keep it.
These are my specs
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mv8jBm
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about pretty good graphics card work great dayz standalone normal settings fps wild
  1. spend a little more and also get 150 bucks in free games o and a way more powerful card
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125505
  2. coolcole01 said:
    spend a little more and also get 150 bucks in free games o and a way more powerful card
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125505

    NO the Gigabyte 290 is one of the hottest 290 available
    Get the MSI 290 or Tri-X 290 Way better
  3. Cole, you have to keep my budget in mind
  4. Best answer
    jamrockc said:
    Cole, you have to keep my budget in mind


    get the 280X
  5. i am hear me out the 290 no matter which version destroys the 770 in every way by a lot has 4gb of vram and coes with 3 top current games and that one after rebate is only 50 bucks more for substantially better performance
  6. coolcole01 said:
    i am hear me out the 290 no matter which version destroys the 770 in every way by a lot has 4gb of vram and coes with 3 top current games and that one after rebate is only 50 bucks more for substantially better performance


    The 280X OCed or not wins over the 770 too
  7. Joker,
    If you are talking about the amd Radeon r9 280x, would it run DayZ at the FPS and and quality I asked in my question?
  8. jamrockc said:
    Joker,
    If you are talking about the amd Radeon r9 280x, would it run DayZ at the FPS and and quality I asked in my question?


    Yes of course
  9. jamrockc said:
    Joker,
    If you are talking about the amd Radeon r9 280x, would it run DayZ at the FPS and and quality I asked in my question?


    Yes of course
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards FPS Graphics