Video Card: Integrated Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4600 ( CPU ) - $0
( I wanted to get 2x GTX-680's in the future or maybe something even better when i get the $$$ for right now I am just holding back on the GPU and use the CPU Integrated )
Optical Drive: None - $0
( Might have one layin around that i can use or i will get a cheap one.... so thats y im not adding it in the budget )
OS: Windows 7 Pro 64-BIT -$0
( Can get 1 for free from my friend or just buy it real cheap from him )
Display: 32in TV ( Vizio 720P ) - $0. ( have one just sitting around collecting DUST ) Need Model ?
( Will get 2-3 Monitors when i get the $$$. ) Undecided on which ones so i will see what i want n get GPU's according to that.
~ FUTURE UPGRADES ~
Memory / RAM : ( 2x 8GB ) for a total of 32GB Ram. ( pretty sure i will need it )
SSD ( If more is Needed )
HHD ( If more is Needed )
GPU(s) ( 2 for sure. More if Needed )
Display 2-3 Monitors. (4K Whats all the fuss about!!!! ? )
Few Questions i have are.
1) Good build that will last me 5+ Years ( 10 Being Extreme )
2) Would i be able to OC The CPU to its max Safe Sweet Spot with the CPU Water Cooler i got or Should i get something better? )
3) Once i add a few GPU's will it be able to Function without Bottle Necking ?
4) Is this Ram Speed n Specs fine or do need faster RAM ?
5) 256 GB SSD Enough for me to store Win7 64-Bit, League Of Legends, VM Workstation 10, FL Studio 10?
6) Worth Storing FL Studio 10 on SSD or Would the HHD be good enough?
7) would any thing be bottle necked when i upgrade later on? ( Upgrade to final build ).
i think thats all for right now unless something els come to my attention or unless you see something i dont.
For a $1300 build you can surely put a gpu in their. You aren't managing your money properly and overspending on certain parts
really i feel like i kinda skimped out on a few thing... the reason for me not getting the gpu atm is because i think the on-board graphics is good enough for the tv as a display until i get the monitors. giving me more funds for other areas.
point less to get a gpu n have no real use for it... then when i do get the displays having to discard the GPU n try 2 get 2 more seem like a waste to me... why spend on gpu if on-board can do the job for a while?