$3000 build, Nov/Dec, need help sketching it up

Immaculate

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
I'm willing to go up to around 3,400USD. The less the better but it won't be built until Nov/Dec.
Need everything. OS, monitor, mouse, keyboard, all that good stuff.
Would prefer Intel/Nvidia.
I was thinking X99 possibly but Its more than likely overkill.
2560x1440
Single GPU. It doesn't need to be the most expensive necessarily, just in the price range of 28nm Maxwell if its out by then.
No AIOs, if watercooled, I would just pay for a custom loop.

All help appreciated

Solution
with thta much money on a build just get the top of the line of everything. top of the line custom water loop will be aroun $800 to $1500 dollars? and the rest for the components.
look into the best Asus Maximus motherboard
depends on what the pc is for, but for general use and gaming get the best unlocked i7 processor with a gtx 780ti and either a corsair RM 850W or a corsair AX850W.
if you are going for resolutions above 1080p, consider the GTX Titan as it is really good at that with 6Gb of RAM
x99 is a workstation grade platform, so unless your a content creator its not worth looking into that
for OS, mouse and keyboard, it gets very subjective.
OS and Mouse is up to you but for the Keyboard I highly recommend the Logitech g710+ or...

grav varma

Reputable
Apr 16, 2014
with thta much money on a build just get the top of the line of everything. top of the line custom water loop will be aroun $800 to $1500 dollars? and the rest for the components.
look into the best Asus Maximus motherboard
depends on what the pc is for, but for general use and gaming get the best unlocked i7 processor with a gtx 780ti and either a corsair RM 850W or a corsair AX850W.
if you are going for resolutions above 1080p, consider the GTX Titan as it is really good at that with 6Gb of RAM
x99 is a workstation grade platform, so unless your a content creator its not worth looking into that
for OS, mouse and keyboard, it gets very subjective.
OS and Mouse is up to you but for the Keyboard I highly recommend the Logitech g710+ or another from their line

Solution