Solved

Will this Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 English 1 Pack DSP OEI DVD LCP (PC) work on my gaming PC that i built.

Hi guys i wanted to know if this windows 7 would work on my gaming PC that i have just built . Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 English 1 Pack DSP OEI DVD LCP (PC)
Link:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Windows-Home-Premium-English/dp/B00H09BB16/ref=sr_1_1?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1405563479&sr=1-1&keywords=windows+7 Will his give me the windows 7 or is it just add one need to know ASAP Thanks.
Parts:
I5 4670k
MSI Z87-GD65
MSI GTX 770 4 GB
8GB RAM
1TB
120SSD
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about microsoft windows home premium sp1 x64 english pack dsp oei dvd lcp work gaming built
  1. Without you listing your hardware configuration, we really can't give an informed answer. However, if you have a modern 64-bit CPU, then the likely answer is yes, it will work just fine.
  2. Yes, though I strongly recommend you get Windows 8.1 64-bit instead.

    Windows 8 is much improved under the hood, and you can easily make the interface look like Windows 7 using Start8 which is only $5 USD. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EZD3I5C/?tag=pcp0f-21

    (You couldn't possibly have a CPU that doesn't support 64-bit Windows since you just built your PC. I think it's been well over TEN YEARS since the last 32-bit-only CPU was made for desktop.)
  3. Best answer
    photonboy said:
    Yes, though I strongly recommend you get Windows 8.1 64-bit instead.

    Windows 8 is much improved under the hood, and you can easily make the interface look like Windows 7 using Start8 which is only $5 USD. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EZD3I5C/?tag=pcp0f-21

    (You couldn't possibly have a CPU that doesn't support 64-bit Windows since you just built your PC. I think it's been well over TEN YEARS since the last 32-bit-only CPU was made for desktop.)

    If he is indeed under a budget Windows 7 would save him some money, especially if he keeps that Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 as long as it isn't an OEM version.
  4. COLGeek said:
    Without you listing your hardware configuration, we really can't give an informed answer. However, if you have a modern 64-bit CPU, then the likely answer is yes, it will work just fine.


    opps sorry
    I5 4670k
    MSI GTX 770
    1TB
    120SSD
    8GB RAM
    MSI Z87 GD65
  5. jammycjj said:
    COLGeek said:
    Without you listing your hardware configuration, we really can't give an informed answer. However, if you have a modern 64-bit CPU, then the likely answer is yes, it will work just fine.


    opps sorry
    I5 4670k
    MSI GTX 770
    1TB
    120SSD
    8GB RAM
    MSI Z87 GD65

    Yes, Win 7 will run quite well on that configuration. No worries.

    Nice build. Good luck!
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 DVD Microsoft X64