Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

Cpu Cooler !

Tags:
  • Cooling
  • CPUs
Last response: in Graphics Cards
July 21, 2014 6:21:10 PM

I am looking for very large tower cpu cooler for my build. My case has more than enough room for the largest coolers so size is not a problem. I am mostly looking for looks and the quietness. i want it to be big, black and red or just plain black (mostly) and obviously as quiet as possible. Another option is a loud one with the fan all the way down.

Currently i am looking at the cm v8 gts, cm v8 and the Cryorig r1 ultimate then adding a low profile fan. Are there any ones you suggest.

More about : cpu cooler

Best solution

July 21, 2014 6:29:12 PM

Fightclub2014 said:
I am looking for very large tower cpu cooler for my build. My case has more than enough room for the largest coolers so size is not a problem. I am mostly looking for looks and the quietness. i want it to be big, black and red or just plain black (mostly) and obviously as quiet as possible.

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Share
Related resources
a b à CPUs
July 21, 2014 6:31:01 PM

If you want to save some money yet still have a really nice cooler, you can go with the CM hyper 212 evo and add in two new high quality Noctua fans for a push pull config, then pair it with some hq thermal paste.
m
0
l
July 21, 2014 6:33:58 PM

The Builder said:
Fightclub2014 said:
I am looking for very large tower cpu cooler for my build. My case has more than enough room for the largest coolers so size is not a problem. I am mostly looking for looks and the quietness. i want it to be big, black and red or just plain black (mostly) and obviously as quiet as possible.

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
thats looks like agod option have any more?

m
0
l
July 21, 2014 6:51:59 PM

Damn frogot to mention i have very tall ram (corsair vengeance pro). Hows clearance for the dark rock pro 3?
m
0
l
July 22, 2014 7:58:19 AM

Fightclub2014 said:
The Builder said:
Fightclub2014 said:
I am looking for very large tower cpu cooler for my build. My case has more than enough room for the largest coolers so size is not a problem. I am mostly looking for looks and the quietness. i want it to be big, black and red or just plain black (mostly) and obviously as quiet as possible.

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
thats looks like agod option have any more?

Raijintek is going to release their Core version for some of their heatsinks. The Core versions are completely black. The Raijintek Nemesis should interest you.

The Megahalems Black or Red also come to mind but I'm not sure if you can still find them on the market.

There are other black heatsinks like LEPA's new one or some of the Thermaltake ones. But performance wise, they're just not worth considering.


Fightclub2014 said:
Damn frogot to mention i have very tall ram (corsair vengeance pro). Hows clearance for the dark rock pro 3?

They'll fit under the Dark Rock Pro 3 without problems. Have a look here: Link
m
1
l
July 23, 2014 4:52:31 PM

The Builder said:
Fightclub2014 said:
The Builder said:
Fightclub2014 said:
I am looking for very large tower cpu cooler for my build. My case has more than enough room for the largest coolers so size is not a problem. I am mostly looking for looks and the quietness. i want it to be big, black and red or just plain black (mostly) and obviously as quiet as possible.

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
thats looks like agod option have any more?

Raijintek is going to release their Core version for some of their heatsinks. The Core versions are completely black. The Raijintek Nemesis should interest you.

The Megahalems Black or Red also come to mind but I'm not sure if you can still find them on the market.

There are other black heatsinks like LEPA's new one or some of the Thermaltake ones. But performance wise, they're just not worth considering.


Fightclub2014 said:
Damn frogot to mention i have very tall ram (corsair vengeance pro). Hows clearance for the dark rock pro 3?
Thx allot ill wait until those are released and go from there. The matte black looks hot af!!
They'll fit under the Dark Rock Pro 3 without problems. Have a look here: Link


m
0
l