R 10000 budget gaming box

DonovanX

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014
Hi guys I'm a newb in building a rig from parts I actualy select myself and I'm not realy very hardware wise.

I'm from south africa durban and I want to know where to shop for parts and wat moby you guys think I should get.
I want to be able to play the best games with no "lag" on atleast medium settings.
I'm think in the moby department I will either go with the asus Z97-A
Or the Asus Intel H97-Plus both seem to be good hardware.
Then I'm lost on the cpu since I can't find a decend online vendor with anything decent in my price range the ram and case I can figure out myself there pretty much read and compare.
My third problem is gpu I'm totally lost in the grapics department so any advise with these questions are greatly apreciated.

I might be able to push my budget to 13k.

And also please list your prefered suplier/shop.

Sorry for spelling and grammer, thanks for your time and don't be shy to reply!!!

DonovanX

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014
Hi thanks for the reply can you tell me why you took the h97 over the z97-a and can you tell me the overal spec and wich type games I will be able to play with the graphix card thanks

PiesangSkil

Reputable
Jul 3, 2014
Are you going to overclock? I first thought I'd make a build that is not overclockable, thus the H97 mobo, but then added the overclockable CPU. If you are not going to overclock, go with the i5-4590 rather than 4670K. If you are, you can add the Z97 mobo. My fault :p