Is the I5 4570 worth it?

Ask_Peeves101

Reputable
Jul 24, 2014
Hey Guys, I currently have an I3 4130 and I was wondering if it is worth upgrading to an i5 4570? ( I am not interested in overclocking and so dont want the 4670k). I use my pc for gaming, light picture editing and the occasional video editing.

Cheers!

Solution
depending on what extent you do your editing, there will be a good and worthwhile improvement in a performance aspect. So the difference is only dramatically noticeable to the intensity of the work that you do.

Also - depending on the game and somewhat the resolution (which is not really worthwhile listing as it doesn't make a huge difference for the CPU, the most impact is on the GPU as you get higher resolutions.), The i5 will benefit, BUT it depends on the game.
depending on what extent you do your editing, there will be a good and worthwhile improvement in a performance aspect. So the difference is only dramatically noticeable to the intensity of the work that you do.

Also - depending on the game and somewhat the resolution (which is not really worthwhile listing as it doesn't make a huge difference for the CPU, the most impact is on the GPU as you get higher resolutions.), The i5 will benefit, BUT it depends on the game.

Solution