Solved

Good CPU Cooler

What would be a good CPU cooler for an AM3+ on this board and block none of the RAM slots?

I have a AMD FX-6300

Thanks!

The Board: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3858653&CatId=7375
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good cpu cooler
  1. Best answer
    Masturbane said:
    What would be a good CPU cooler for an AM3+ on this board and block none of the RAM slots?

    I have a AMD FX-6300

    Thanks!

    I would get the CM Hyper 212 EVO or the TT NiC F3.
  2. zeyuanfu said:
    Masturbane said:
    What would be a good CPU cooler for an AM3+ on this board and block none of the RAM slots?

    I have a AMD FX-6300

    Thanks!

    I would get the CM Hyper 212 EVO or the TT NiC F3.

    Thank you!
  3. Masturbane said:
    zeyuanfu said:
    Masturbane said:
    What would be a good CPU cooler for an AM3+ on this board and block none of the RAM slots?

    I have a AMD FX-6300

    Thanks!

    I would get the CM Hyper 212 EVO or the TT NiC F3.

    Thank you!

    No problem!
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooling CPUs Components AMD