im looking for a pc thats around $600 that will run skyrim and ESO well, what are my options?

dubber3208

Reputable
Jul 25, 2014
this is my first time buying a gaming pc and i cant spend very much money, what would you recommend for skyrim and ESO that would run them well and is around $600. i might be able to go up to $650

The build is good however I'd recommend a 2x4 Ram for the Memory and aswell as the Motherboard ( Not MSI ) as MSI is a hit or miss some times , for the extra 20 Bucks he might get something much better

Byte70

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014

I thought I put 2x4. Oops. In any case, I would also recommend 2x4 over 1x8.

I'm not too motherboard savvy, so I just went with a cheap but highly rated one on pcpartpicker to get close to his budget. Thanks for the feedback!

Byte70

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014

I'm pretty sure you meant you don't know how to build one, but I assure you it is pretty easy to learn through youtube and internet tutorials. Buying prebuilt computers will waste your money and, in the long run, is not worth it.

nomad91x

Honorable
Jul 24, 2012
Hey..
The build suggested by Byte70 is great. The pc-gpu combo is awesome considering your budget. Though you may want to take a look at a better memory stick like the Corsair Vengeance or G.Skills Ripjaw series. And the issue with the motherboard is also pointed out. Take a look at Asus or Gigabyte boards. And finally just as a precautionary step, try and get a higher wattage PSU. Corsair is great, but try and go for the 600W or 650W.
If you get really tight with your budget and wanna future proof it, maybe you can try AMD rig. Depends on what is your requirment though for gaming Intel rigs are usually better.
Cheers mate.

Byte70

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014

If you ever need help, you can PM me or post on the forum! We'd happily help :)