I am looking for a solid, if also possible, slim gaming laptop that will go well over 3 years of use. The requirements are:
- budget: $1200 or a little over
- 13.3 or 15.6 inch screen
- 1920 x 1080 (I think 4k screens are an overkill)
- Slim and light (below 2.5kg and thinner than those bulky 1 inch thick gaming laptops)
- OK track pad (one solid pad without buttons if possible)
- Dedicated GPU (Some thing like the 860m)
Sorry if the requirements make the options too slim, but are there any laptops that meet these requirements?
ED: Also if possible one that comes along with an operating system (7 or 8.1 doesn't matter)
Yeah...sorry about all the conditions. This is my first pc that I will be buying according to my own decisions and am not sure what laptop I should buy. Ill just narrow the question down: Is there a moderately light gaming laptop that I can buy for $1200?