Solved

Please help me decide on a new graphics card for my PC

My current video card (ATI radeon HD 4350) went out and im trying to decide on what to replace it with...i would like something thats better than what i had i looked at alot of different cards but idk what to chose i just need something that will run World of warcraft decently doesnt have to run it on ultra.

RIG SPECS: 300W PSU
AMD Phenom II X4 910 processor 2.60GHz
8GB ram
64-bit
if you want you can look my computer up its not custom its pre-made model number is e9220y its made by HP here is a link to it

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01859815&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

also if i have to i can replace my power supply but would it be ok to do so with this set up?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about decide graphics card
  1. Best answer
    If the PSU is decent quality, an HD 7750 would be a good replacement.
  2. An HD 6000 or 7000 series would be just fine for this build! :-)
  3. mechsy said:
    My current video card (ATI radeon HD 4350) went out and im trying to decide on what to replace it with...i would like something thats better than what i had i looked at alot of different cards but idk what to chose i just need something that will run World of warcraft decently doesnt have to run it on ultra.

    RIG SPECS: 300W PSU
    AMD Phenom II X4 910 processor 2.60GHz
    8GB ram
    64-bit
    if you want you can look my computer up its not custom its pre-made model number is e9220y its made by HP here is a link to it

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01859815&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

    also if i have to i can replace my power supply but would it be ok to do so with this set up?


    You could get a 7750, which runs minecraft, wow, and other games at 60+ FPS
  4. Yeah, agreed.
  5. So a 7750 will run on a 300W?
  6. As long as it is an ok quality PSU, yes.
  7. ODST120 said:
    As long as it is an ok quality PSU, yes.


    So my power supply is 262W. I feel like that is going to be an issue.
  8. SlayZombi said:
    An HD 6000 or 7000 series would be just fine for this build! :-)


    Even with a 262W PSU?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics