Help with unknown front panel cord!

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to figure out where this cord goes into my motherboard.
It's coming from the front panel and it looks like a 20 pin connector with one of the holes filled in so a 19 pin connector? I'm not positive. Thanks for any help!
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about unknown front panel cord
  1. Best answer
    Grab yer phone and snap a pic of it, post it here, with an example). Preferably a clean pic of the pin end. xD

    It's probably a 2 port USB 2.0 or 2 port USB 3.0 I can never remember which one looks like what.
  2. how big is the connector, if is is reasonably small, then it will be the USB 3.0 or 2.0 header (front panel USB ports) cable, otherwise I am not sure
  3. What case, usb 3 cable?
  4. sorry guys im just an idiot hah it was front panel usb 3,0. Thank you All!
Ask a new question

Read More

Front Panel Motherboards