£500/600 for prebuilt gaming PC advice (UK)

rkwildcards

Reputable
Aug 5, 2014
Hello my current pc which I built about 5 years ago is the following

8gig ddr2 ram
intel core 2 duo cpu e8400 @3.ooGHz
ATI radeon HD 4800 (I think... just had to reinstall windows and card isn't showing up in dxdiag, eitherway its old heh)

The pc has lasted me a very long time but its starting to die on me with numerous errors etc and its about time I get a new gaming rig.

I would much rather just buy a prebuilt rig than have to build it myself as im not confident doing it, so as long as the price is reasonable for the hardware then I dont mind paying that little bit extra for someone to build it for me.

I have a monitor/keyboard/mouse and copy of windows vista 64bit so those wont be required.

Would prefer a different versions of windows but would rather get a good rig and use vista then upgrade later when I can afford more.

Being from the UK within the price range of £500/600 what would you recommend? I may be able to go a little higher but not by much.

I have been browsing ebuyer and amazon but I have noidea on the actual value of machine....

It will be used for gaming and for some idea I currently play Archeage on low/medium settings getting about 40 fps so considering the age of the machine I would hope for a vast improvement.

Thank you in advance for the help, and im looking to purchase one within the next 2 weeks roughly.

Edit: I would be willing to build it myself if it was absolutely necessary to get a much better build but as stated I would rather have a prebuilt system if possible for the price range, or better yet a comparison of prebuilt/home made so I can see the difference.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS