Solved

2 Windows 7 in same PC

It is possible have windows 7 ultimate and windows 7 home premiun on same pc? Thank you
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about windows
  1. Best answer
    yes, if you dual boot then yes it's possible
  2. Yes, but why?
  3. Because i have windows 8 and my brother have windows 7 but i want back to windows 7! Thanks
  4. Anonymous said:
    Because i have windows 8 and my brother have windows 7 but i want back to windows 7! Thanks


    That still doesn't address 'why'.

    Why not just two user accounts in the same Windows 7 install?
  5. because i do **** sometimes and if i have windows 7 only for me, i only do ****on mine pictures, musics, etc.
  6. Anonymous said:
    because i do **** sometimes and if i have windows 7 only for me, i only do ****on mine pictures, musics, etc.


    That's what different user accounts are for.
  7. No. Like if i download a file who have virus and this virus delet all files of my windows. The Virus only infect my windows 7.
  8. Anonymous said:
    No. Like if i download a file who have virus and this virus delet all files of my windows. The Virus only infect my windows 7.


    If they live on the same drive or system, that is not a guarantee. I have a dualboot Win 7 and 8.1 system. Each OS can see the files in the other OS. And as such, could infect them.

    How about you don't download infected files?
  9. Yes but most of virus infect the Windows folder of my drive, Not the other drive
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7