Solved

msi gtx 760 twin frozr oc VS evga geforce gtx760 superclocked w/evga acx cooler

I like these two cards but which one is better ??? and why ???
plz help !!!
I will buy only one but can't decide which one
20 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about msi gtx 760 twin frozr evga geforce gtx760 superclocked evga acx cooler
  1. both are excatly the same.. i suggest you go for the cheaper option
  2. Actually I prefer EVGA since they have a top notch warranty and are easy to deal with if you need to RMA your card.
  3. what about cooling,overclocking,temperature,fan size,product size,power supply and overall performance in current games ?? what is the maximum oc core clock of those two cards ?? what is gpu boost ?? is it safe to overclock ??
    after comparing above things which one is better ??
  4. both have the exact same specs ... no change whatsoever.. the clock slightly vary.. the EVGA max @1137MHz and the MSI max @ 1150Mhz (highly insignificant)
  5. I prefer the larger finned fans on the ACX cooler.
  6. what are the performances of these cards in current games and upcoming games ??? of course in 1080p and close to ultra settings with AA and ambient occlusion off. how much FPS ??
  7. salilskp said:
    what are the performances of these cards in current games and upcoming games ??? of course in 1080p and close to ultra settings with AA and ambient occlusion off. how much FPS ??


    Current games except games as intensive as crysis 3 should easily get you more than 60fps

    These cards will breeze thro the current title in high/ultra @1080p.. Should set up for a couple years.. (but you cant predict the future) After a couple of years you could tune down the settings and keep using the same card
  8. Armo1000 said:
    salilskp said:
    what are the performances of these cards in current games and upcoming games ??? of course in 1080p and close to ultra settings with AA and ambient occlusion off. how much FPS ??


    These cards will breeze thro the current title in high/ultra @1080p.. Should set up for a couple years.. (but you cant predict the future) After a couple of years you could tune down the settings and keep using the same card


    in future a simple SLI will cover the games i guess ....may be outperform the titan
  9. salilskp said:
    Armo1000 said:
    salilskp said:
    what are the performances of these cards in current games and upcoming games ??? of course in 1080p and close to ultra settings with AA and ambient occlusion off. how much FPS ??


    These cards will breeze thro the current title in high/ultra @1080p.. Should set up for a couple years.. (but you cant predict the future) After a couple of years you could tune down the settings and keep using the same card


    in future a simple SLI will cover the games i guess ....may be outperform the titan


    yes definitely
  10. so which card from these two ??
  11. Best answer
    salilskp said:
    so which card from these two ??


    As I've told both are exactly the same .. Choose any one... both are good..

    If you just couldnt choose , as Jay Lavistria said you could go with the acx cooler
  12. http://www.iball.co.in/Product/Sprinter---600/65
    i have this PSU. can it support gtx 760 because they both need one 6 pin and one 8 pin
  13. yes the PSU comes with one 8 pin connector and two 6 pin connector
  14. Armo1000 said:
    yes the PSU comes with one 8 pin connector and two 6 pin connector


    can it handle sli ??
  15. salilskp said:
    Armo1000 said:
    yes the PSU comes with one 8 pin connector and two 6 pin connector


    can it handle sli ??


    no you will have to get a better psu
  16. The OCZ ZS Series 750W (OCZ-ZS750W) power supply unit, with its maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 54 Amps and with two 6-pin and two (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors, is sufficient to power your system configuration with two GeForce GTX 760 graphics cards in 2-way SLI mode.
  17. Armo1000 said:
    salilskp said:
    Armo1000 said:
    yes the PSU comes with one 8 pin connector and two 6 pin connector


    can it handle sli ??


    no you will have to get a better psu



    ok what about processors
    i hv the i3 2120 but considering buying one of these 3 processors
    Core i5-3450
    Core i5-3550
    i5-3570K
    i am limited two these because my mobo's socket is LGA 1155
  18. salilskp said:
    Armo1000 said:
    salilskp said:
    Armo1000 said:
    yes the PSU comes with one 8 pin connector and two 6 pin connector


    can it handle sli ??


    no you will have to get a better psu



    ok what about processors
    i hv the i3 2120 but considering buying one of these 3 processors
    Core i5-3450
    Core i5-3550
    i5-3570K
    i am limited two these because my mobo's socket is LGA 1155


    The current i3 will bottleneck the 760

    Choose The i5 3570k as it is overclockable.. if you don plan on OCing then the 3550 should do
  19. Armo1000 said:
    salilskp said:
    Armo1000 said:
    salilskp said:
    Armo1000 said:
    yes the PSU comes with one 8 pin connector and two 6 pin connector


    can it handle sli ??


    no you will have to get a better psu



    ok what about processors
    i hv the i3 2120 but considering buying one of these 3 processors
    Core i5-3450
    Core i5-3550
    i5-3570K
    i am limited two these because my mobo's socket is LGA 1155


    The current i3 will bottleneck the 760

    Choose The i5 3570k as it is overclockable.. if you don plan on OCing then the 3550 should do


    slight bottlenecking or complete bottlenecking ??
  20. Moderate bottlenecking
Ask a new question

Read More

EVGA Cooling Geforce Graphics Gtx MSI-Microstar