Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Z97 Mobo with i5-4670k

Tags:
  • ASrock
  • Intel i5
  • CPUs
Last response: in CPUs
Share
August 6, 2014 3:45:51 PM

Hello, i want to buy Asrock z97-extreme4 .. and i5-4670k ? Can i do that ?? I don't want buying 4690k

More about : z97 mobo 4670k

Best solution

a c 78 à CPUs
August 6, 2014 3:48:36 PM

Yes, yes you can
Share
August 6, 2014 3:51:45 PM

legend001523 said:
Yes, yes you can


Thanks Guy :)  ahh what i thought... going with AMD FX hahhahaha
m
0
l
a c 78 à CPUs
August 6, 2014 3:54:01 PM

pugno50 said:
legend001523 said:
Yes, yes you can


Thanks Guy :)  ahh what i thought... going with AMD FX hahhahaha


ahaha nice :p 
m
0
l
August 6, 2014 3:56:14 PM

legend001523 said:
pugno50 said:
legend001523 said:
Yes, yes you can


Thanks Guy :)  ahh what i thought... going with AMD FX hahhahaha


ahaha nice :p 


"yes,yes you can" .. Phineas e Pherb style :D 
m
0
l
a c 78 à CPUs
August 6, 2014 3:57:28 PM

pugno50 said:
legend001523 said:
pugno50 said:
legend001523 said:
Yes, yes you can


Thanks Guy :)  ahh what i thought... going with AMD FX hahhahaha


ahaha nice :p 


"yes,yes you can" .. Phineas e Pherb style :D 


ahaha the disney memories ^^
m
0
l
August 6, 2014 4:26:39 PM

Ahh another question... can i use non -k- cpu with z97 ? I want to buy for now i5-4670 and in a future upgrade with i5-xxx0 :D 
m
0
l
a c 78 à CPUs
August 6, 2014 4:28:21 PM

pugno50 said:
Ahh another question... can i use non -k- cpu with z97 ? I want to buy for now i5-4670 and in a future upgrade with i5-xxx0 :D 


yes, you can ;) 
m
0
l
!