Solved

sapphire R9 280x toxic compatible with asus sabertooth z87

I am about to buy a sapphire R9 280x toxic but before i do i want to make sure it will work and perform well with my asus sabertooth z87 and core i7 4770k
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about sapphire 280x toxic compatible asus sabertooth z87
  1. Best answer
    Yes it will work fine,.. have atleast a 650W-750W 80+Bronze certified PSU
  2. Armo1000 said:
    Yes it will work fine,.. have atleast a 650W-750W 80+Bronze certified PSU


    does it have to be 80+bronze
  3. duchhunter said:
    Armo1000 said:
    Yes it will work fine,.. have atleast a 650W-750W 80+Bronze certified PSU


    does it have to be 80+bronze


    What PSU do you hav?
  4. Armo1000 said:
    duchhunter said:
    Armo1000 said:
    Yes it will work fine,.. have atleast a 650W-750W 80+Bronze certified PSU


    does it have to be 80+bronze


    What PSU do you hav?


    i have an LSP ultra 750w
  5. you wont have any problems running the Toxic.. It has enough power output.. So no worries

    FYI.. I heard it is of poor quality.. That doesnt mean im asking you to change it, but is better to go for Seasonic, XFX, Corsair or Antec if you wish for a change in the future
  6. Armo1000 said:
    you wont have any problems running the Toxic.. It has enough power output.. So no worries

    FYI.. I heard it is of poor quality.. That doesnt mean im asking you to change it, but is better to go for Seasonic, XFX, Corsair or Antec if you wish for a change in the future


    yea i know there bad quality but i got it very cheap and i haven't had many problems with it
  7. duchhunter said:
    Armo1000 said:
    you wont have any problems running the Toxic.. It has enough power output.. So no worries

    FYI.. I heard it is of poor quality.. That doesnt mean im asking you to change it, but is better to go for Seasonic, XFX, Corsair or Antec if you wish for a change in the future


    yea i know there bad quality but i got it very cheap and i haven't had many problems with it


    Alls good then
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Sabertooth Compatibility Sapphire Graphics