Solved

What psu should i get?

this is what im getting:

Mobo: ASUS Intel H81-E

CPU: Core i5 4440 3.1Ghz

RAM: Corsair DDR3 4GB 1333Mhz (Adding another 4GB soon).

Video Card: Sapphire R7 260x 2GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate 7200 RPM SATA3

Optical: ASUS SATA DVD-RW
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about psu
  1. Nice choices! Where are you located? I'll find one for you. :)
  2. Alex Kelly said:
    Nice choices! Where are you located? I'll find one for you. :)


    Hi. Sadly im from Mexico, so basically my options are Cooler Masters PSU :C
  3. Cooler Master isn't bad! (Some of them at least). Can you link me your options? :)
  4. Alex Kelly said:
    Cooler Master isn't bad! (Some of them at least). Can you link me your options? :)


    http://www.pcaccesorios.com.mx/categoria.php?cat=21&pagina=1&entry=0&order=2

    these are. Thanks BTW
  5. Best answer
    This is your best option, man. It's not a great PSU, but it's the best out of all of your options.
    http://www.pcaccesorios.com.mx/detalles_Fuente-de-Poder-Cooler-Master-620w-Silent-Pro-M2-50A-Modular,3187,88,21.htm
    Enjoy your new build! :D
  6. Alex Kelly said:
    This is your best option, man. It's not a great PSU, but it's the best out of all of your options.
    http://www.pcaccesorios.com.mx/detalles_Fuente-de-Poder-Cooler-Master-620w-Silent-Pro-M2-50A-Modular,3187,88,21.htm
    Enjoy your new build! :D


    Thanks ^_^. Very helpfull
  7. this is your best option! cheaper and haswell compatibleand better quality the cooler master suggested isnt!

    http://www.pcaccesorios.com.mx/detalles_Fuente-de-Poder-Corsair-GS600-Gaming-Series-600w-50A,1320,96,87.htm

    CP-9020063 / 2013 edition haswell compatible!

    The Power Supply Unit tier list
  8. No worries, friend! Let me know how your build goes, and if you need any help, just PM me! :D
  9. chris987 said:
    this is your best option! cheaper and haswell compatible. the cooler master suggested isnt!

    http://www.pcaccesorios.com.mx/detalles_Fuente-de-Poder-Corsair-GS600-Gaming-Series-600w-50A,1320,96,87.htm

    CP-9020063 / 2013 edition haswell compatible!


    The link he sent me included only Cooler Master PSUs, and an AX series Corsair. I assumed they were the only ones available. The GS600 is indeed a better choice, go for it! :)
  10. Alex Kelly said:
    chris987 said:
    this is your best option! cheaper and haswell compatible. the cooler master suggested isnt!

    http://www.pcaccesorios.com.mx/detalles_Fuente-de-Poder-Corsair-GS600-Gaming-Series-600w-50A,1320,96,87.htm

    CP-9020063 / 2013 edition haswell compatible!


    The link he sent me included only Cooler Master PSUs, and an AX series Corsair. I assumed they were the only ones available. The GS600 is indeed a better choice, go for it! :)


    Ok, thanks to both ^_^.
  11. You're very welcome. Thanks Chris for the heads up. :)
  12. no worries! you are both welcome:)
Ask a new question

Read More

Core Intel Intel i5 CPUs Components Asus