Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

building a PC need expert advice

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
August 7, 2014 10:53:40 PM

MSI Gtx 750ti 2gb
Amd fx 6300 4.4 GHz
Gskill 4gb ddr3 1333mhz
Corsair vs 450 watt
I know this one is quite a budget one
But stuck at motherboard cause I don't know about motherboards , just know that its fsb should be around 3ghz for the less ratio with the CPU to perform better
Expert help is appreciated

More about : building expert advice

a c 82 V Motherboard
August 7, 2014 10:56:47 PM

I recommend another stick of RAM. Maybe the same brand and model for dual channel. :) 
m
0
l
August 7, 2014 11:00:14 PM

Joeteoh99 said:
I recommend another stick of RAM. Maybe the same brand and model for dual channel. :) 

Only if there will be a cheap motherboard , budget is not that high .

m
0
l
Related resources
a c 82 V Motherboard
August 7, 2014 11:01:20 PM

delzun said:
Joeteoh99 said:
I recommend another stick of RAM. Maybe the same brand and model for dual channel. :) 

Only if there will be a cheap motherboard , budget is not that high .



I'll look for a motherboard and RAM for you. Please provide your budget for these two components.
m
0
l
August 7, 2014 11:05:59 PM

Joeteoh99 said:
delzun said:
Joeteoh99 said:
I recommend another stick of RAM. Maybe the same brand and model for dual channel. :) 

Only if there will be a cheap motherboard , budget is not that high .



I'll look for a motherboard and RAM for you. Please provide your budget for these two components.

$50 just for motherboard

m
0
l
August 7, 2014 11:12:36 PM

I dont recommend another stick of ram. When i built my pc i had just 4 gigs (2x2) and when i "upgraded" to 8 gigs i had no noticeable performance increase. This includes no fps increase in any games. I would recommend putting the $ else where in your build. If your interested in the ram i used it was http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... I checked and my system does show that im using 8 gigs so the new ram is not defective, just no noticeable (or any) performance gain.
m
0
l
a c 82 V Motherboard
August 7, 2014 11:49:09 PM

delzun said:


Is this motherboard durable or any comments
Concerned cause this is a budget one


Well, if you are on a budget if $50 then in my honest opinion it would last probably 3-4years as ASRock makes excellent motherboards. :) 
m
0
l
August 7, 2014 11:52:23 PM

Joeteoh99 said:
delzun said:


Is this motherboard durable or any comments
Concerned cause this is a budget one


Well, if you are on a budget if $50 then in my honest opinion it would last probably 3-4years as ASRock makes excellent motherboards. :) 


Could u please spot other good fsb boards like gigabyte or other as rock ones , cause the one u gave the link is not available in India
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 82 V Motherboard
August 8, 2014 1:29:53 AM

I couldn't find that. Sorry.

However if you do find one that is either Gigabyte, MSI or ASUS and is the same model. Then go for it mate. :) 
Share
!