Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

3 800$ PC Builds. Opinion Wanted.

Last response: in Systems
Share
August 8, 2014 12:08:03 PM

Hey everyone, I am making a 800$ CAN build and with the help of some people I found, these three builds :

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/RamySar/saved/cVjJ7P

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/RamySar/saved/c8M48d

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/RamySar/saved/c8M48d


Thanks for the feedback in advance :) 
a b 4 Gaming
a b ) Power supply
a b U Graphics card
August 8, 2014 12:15:06 PM

They're ok, your intel i5 one has problems, first off it doesn't have a HDD and 2nd the PSU isn't powerful enough for that gtx 760.

And the FX 4350 is terrible for gaming.


You want me to build you a build?

also, what are you going to use these PCs for?
m
0
l
August 8, 2014 12:19:55 PM

TechyInAZ said:
They're ok, your intel i5 one has problems, first off it doesn't have a HDD and 2nd the PSU isn't powerful enough for that gtx 760.

And the FX 4350 is terrible for gaming.


You want me to build you a build?

also, what are you going to use these PCs for?



Its a gaming PC and I'm getting the R9 270X I just forgot to change it and yes if u can make me a build that would be very appreciated
m
0
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
a b ) Power supply
a b U Graphics card
August 8, 2014 12:20:30 PM

sure. Ill see what I can do. :) 
m
0
l
August 8, 2014 12:21:27 PM

TechyInAZ said:
sure. Ill see what I can do. :) 


Thanks alot
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
a b ) Power supply
a b U Graphics card
August 8, 2014 12:29:42 PM

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pt7TZL

How is this?

BTW... Corsairs cheap CX PSUs are junk.
Share
August 8, 2014 12:36:09 PM

TechyInAZ said:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pt7TZL

How is this?

BTW... Corsairs cheap CX PSUs are junk.


Ok thx i'll check it out and tell u wath I think
m
0
l
August 8, 2014 12:39:25 PM

TechyInAZ said:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pt7TZL

How is this?

BTW... Corsairs cheap CX PSUs are junk.


Do you mind if I post this build on the forums to see if anyone has another opinion?
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
August 8, 2014 12:47:35 PM

Just ask here!

I'd bump up the Video Card to a R9 280, as I don't think it's much more, for a good chunk of more performance. I think there's a combo deal on NewEgg if you buy it with GSKILL Sniper series RAM, (which is legit).

Squeeze in a 120GB Crucial MX100 SSD if you have any wiggle room ($70ish). You can drop the CPU Cooler to save a little toward it. It's a blast to have a good SSD for gaming these days. No loading or waiting for anything!
m
0
l
August 8, 2014 1:08:54 PM

Rapajez said:
Just ask here!

I'd bump up the Video Card to a R9 280, as I don't think it's much more, for a good chunk of more performance. I think there's a combo deal on NewEgg if you buy it with GSKILL Sniper series RAM, (which is legit).




Squeeze in a 120GB Crucial MX100 SSD if you have any wiggle room ($70ish). You can drop the CPU Cooler to save a little toward it. It's a blast to have a good SSD for gaming these days. No loading or waiting for anything!




Thanks alot I'll look into it
m
0
l
!