- Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump
- Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.
- On Sat 09/08/2014 21:45:39 GMT your computer crashed
- crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
- This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys (tcpip+0x137EC3)
- Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x158, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF88001C25EC3)
- Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
- product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- company: Microsoft Corporation
- description: TCP/IP Driver
- Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
- This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
- The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
More about : bsod driver irql equal tcpip sys windows dump files attached