Solved

1GB GDDR5 192bit Gtx460 OR R7 260X 2GB GDDR5 128BIT

hello experts im building this setup

CPU: AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 1600Mhz
MOBO: MSI 760GM-P23 FX AM3+
CASE: Aerocool Vs3 - Advance
PSU: AEROCOOL STRIKE-X 600W MODULAR

GPU: should i still use GTX 460 ? or Replace it with R7 260x ?

which is better ? i have seen the gaming power of the both .. much the same ?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 1gb gddr5 192bit gtx460 260x 2gb gddr5 128bit
  1. The 260X is much better and an obvious winner for gaming compared to the 460.

    http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1865&gid2=657&compare=radeon-r7-260x-vs-geforce-gtx-460-se
  2. no the r7 260x will out perform the gtx 460........the 260x u can compare it with the gtx 750 ti .....
  3. Joeteoh99 said:
    The 260X is much better and an obvious winner for gaming compared to the 460.

    http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1865&gid2=657&compare=radeon-r7-260x-vs-geforce-gtx-460-se


    so i should go for r7 260x thanks a lot ..

    and if ever do you know if the kingston hyper fuxy will work fine on my setup ?
  4. berdugo1020 said:
    Joeteoh99 said:
    The 260X is much better and an obvious winner for gaming compared to the 460.

    http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1865&gid2=657&compare=radeon-r7-260x-vs-geforce-gtx-460-se


    so i should go for r7 260x thanks a lot ..

    and if ever do you know if the kingston hyper fuxy will work fine on my setup ?


    Yes, the R7 260X is a wise and sensible choice if you are contemplating between the 460. Anyways, the Z87 should be fine and will fit the Kingston Hyper Fury. But how much memory are putting in?
  5. Joeteoh99 said:
    berdugo1020 said:
    Joeteoh99 said:
    The 260X is much better and an obvious winner for gaming compared to the 460.

    http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1865&gid2=657&compare=radeon-r7-260x-vs-geforce-gtx-460-se


    so i should go for r7 260x thanks a lot ..

    and if ever do you know if the kingston hyper fuxy will work fine on my setup ?


    Yes, the R7 260X is a wise and sensible choice if you are contemplating between the 460. Anyways, the Z87 should be fine and will fit the Kingston Hyper Fury. But how much memory are putting in?


    only 8GB lol .. that'll be fine for me .. is that alright ?
  6. Best answer
    berdugo1020 said:
    Joeteoh99 said:
    berdugo1020 said:
    Joeteoh99 said:
    The 260X is much better and an obvious winner for gaming compared to the 460.

    http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=1865&gid2=657&compare=radeon-r7-260x-vs-geforce-gtx-460-se


    so i should go for r7 260x thanks a lot ..

    and if ever do you know if the kingston hyper fuxy will work fine on my setup ?


    Yes, the R7 260X is a wise and sensible choice if you are contemplating between the 460. Anyways, the Z87 should be fine and will fit the Kingston Hyper Fury. But how much memory are putting in?


    only 8GB lol .. that'll be fine for me .. is that alright ?



    Yes it will be perfectly fine. Don't forget to pick a solution. :)
  7. thanks a lot !! :D
  8. berdugo1020 said:
    thanks a lot !! :D


    No worries mate.
Ask a new question

Read More

Kingston DDR3 RAM AMD CPUs Graphics