$800 Gaming/Streaming PC Build Please

G

Hey guys, well recently, I asked for a $600 build but I realized a $600 build would not be so good for streaming and gaming and all that stuff so I decided that I would buy maybe the end of the year or Early next year so I can up my budget to $800 so yeah now I am asking for an $800 build, please include everything from monitor/mouse/keyboard/OS. I am not sure if I need a wireless adapter or does the MOBO already have one? I can't connect to the ethernet cable because it is in the living room and I want to set up my computer in my room. Thanks in advance.

-
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week (the closer the better)
End of the year or early next year or sooner.

Budget Range: (e.g.: 300-400) Before / After Rebates; Before / After Shipping
$800 max.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)
Gaming/Streaming/Editing/Surfing the web.

Are you buying a monitor: Yes / No
Yes, include in the build please. 1920x1080 if possible.

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**
None, starting from scratch.

Do you need to buy OS: Yes / No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.
Yes, include in the build. I want Windows 7.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)
Any, whichever is better/cheaper.

Location: City, State/Region, Country - we need to know where these parts are being assembled and whether there are good store-only deals available
San Diego, CA, USA

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)
Intel.

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe
Maybe in the future but not yet.

SLI or Crossfire: Yes / No / Maybe
No.

Your Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200 or if you're upgrading please state what you'd want to get)
1920x1080, include in the build please.

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC. Please also list specific software or games you're using)
Able to run DayZ, LoL, Minecraft on good settings while streaming. I will be using OBS to stream, Photoshop, Sony Vegas to edit, Steam for games and others will just be off of websites.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: (e.g. I'm having trouble running game X or my PSU broke)
Computer I have right now sucks and I want to get into PC gaming and start streaming.

Thanks in advance.
Kidlat.

truegenius

Distinguished
BANNED

well we can't do better than that
though i will recommend to change monitor and ram
because this benQ monitor have much better viewing angles and ram is cheaper smaller and of same performance and capacity

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($76.50 @ Newegg)
Monitor: BenQ GW2255 60Hz 21.5" Monitor ($107.60 @ B&H)
Total: $184.10
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-12 06:33 EDT-0400

G

Thank you :) I will see if I can up my budget more.

Thanks to both of you !

G

I picked your build as the solution but can I exchange the Windows 8 with Windows 7 Instead?

EDIT:
Yes I can but I will have to wait for a few more weeks. Can this run DayZ at decent settings?

G

Oh okay, thanks for all the help :) Can't wait to get this build and run DayZ :).

Thanks again!

The Tech Guy

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014

Why don't you wait until it's closer to the time when you will be purchasing these parts to ask this question. Remember that prices fall when new model or versions of parts are released; so the best PC built recommended to you now probably won't be the best by the time you are finally ready to buy these parts.

G

I've thought about that but I may be buying it sooner than I thought if I save up enough money so I decided to ask now. And I can always upgrade parts later right? So yeah, if I have to wait for longer though I will come back to ask.

The Tech Guy

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014

Let's say you think you will reach the money by next week, then this week or even next week you ask the question.

G

Yeah, I will either PM you or make a new thread once I have enough money. Thanks.