Solved

Is this good and correct PC build?

Hi, I'm just researching for now what parts I could get to build a good gaming PC.
My questions are:

1. Can AMD FX-8350 and GTX 760 work with FM2-A75MA-E35 motherboard if not what motherboard do you recommend.

2. Is FX-8350 too much (overkill) for GTX 760 and I should look for a cheaper/weaker CPU
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good correct build
  1. 1. No. Cpu uses a different socket. Recommended mobo: gigabyte 970a ud3p
    2. Depends on your budget. FX 8320 and a GTX 760/770/R9 280X will work.
  2. 1. Get a different motherboard

    2. I'd get an FX 8320 and an R9 280x
  3. Suztera said:
    2. Depends on your budget. FX 8320 and a GTX 760/770/R9 280X will work.


    Ok, so what is a better pick: FX 8320 and GTX 770 or FX 8350 and GTX 760
  4. Best answer
    FX 8320 and GTX 770
  5. FX 8320 and R9 280x will be far superior to FX 8320 and a 2gb 770. 2gb 770s aren't worth it because games are already using >2gb of VRAM
  6. GRUxTSAR said:
    FX 8320 and R9 280x will be far superior to FX 8320 and a 2gb 770. 2gb 770s aren't worth it because games are already using >2gb of VRAM


    Who says 2GB i might buy 3 or 4 GB, im reading opinions between r9 280x and 770 so we will see, but thanks for your opinion :)
  7. ADRIANL2908 said:
    GRUxTSAR said:
    FX 8320 and R9 280x will be far superior to FX 8320 and a 2gb 770. 2gb 770s aren't worth it because games are already using >2gb of VRAM


    Who says 2GB i might buy 3 or 4 GB, im reading opinions between r9 280x and 770 so we will see, but thanks for your opinion :)


    You shouldn't buy a 4gb 770 unless you're going to SLI. The $100 price difference is only a matter of 2-3fps
  8. Quote:
    You shouldn't buy a 4gb 770 unless you're going to SLI

    Still 2GB 770 has better frame rates in games that I play. Unless r9 280x gets good boost with fx 8320 I will fav. gtx. If you can provide me with some evidence like website and it shows I'm better off with r9 280x I will change my mind.
  9. ADRIANL2908 said:
    Quote:
    You shouldn't buy a 4gb 770 unless you're going to SLI

    Still 2GB 770 has better frame rates in games that I play. Unless r9 280x gets good boost with fx 8320 I will fav. gtx. If you can provide me with some evidence like website and it shows I'm better off with r9 280x I will change my mind.


    What games do you play exactly?
Ask a new question

Read More

FM2-A75MA-E35 Components 760 AMD FX-8350 Build Motherboards Gtx gtx 760