Solved

Installing a graphics card into an All-In-One PC with mobo-integrated graphics card?

I have an EVGA Geforce GTX 760 graphics card. Is it possible to install this and use my AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core Processor 3250e? I have an HP Pavilion All-In-One MS200.

Also, I am working on buying supplies for a gaming PC (of course), of which I have the graphics card and a case for it.

So, is it possible to get the graphics card to run with the rest of the PC, or do I have to move it to the case I bought, OR will it not run at all?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about installing graphics card mobo integrated graphics card
  1. Best answer
    I would not try to install that into an all in one. It most likely wont fit and the PSU most likely wouldnt power it. Just save it for your new build.
  2. avenseth12 said:
    I would not try to install that into an all in one. It most likely wont fit and the PSU most likely wouldnt power it. Just save it for your new build.


    Thank you, I've been trying to figure this out forever now.
  3. I'm pretty sure you cannot move the motherboard from the HP Pavilion All-In-One MS200 to anywhere in an ATX desktop case since it is a proprietary designed motherboard.
    The only thing you can salvage is the hard drive and the optical drive.
  4. I cannot even visualize how a GTX 760 would even remotely fit inside an HP All-In-One. How would you put it in there? The obvious answer would be to save it, as the other person stated.
  5. speud said:
    I cannot even visualize how a GTX 760 would even remotely fit inside an HP All-In-One. How would you put it in there? The obvious answer would be to save it, as the other person stated.


    One thing my friend suggested was to continuously keep the All-In-Ones case open, but idk.

    EDIT: Neither of us are PC wizards, so who can blame us for havin the thought
  6. Suztera said:
    I'm pretty sure you cannot move the motherboard from the HP Pavilion All-In-One MS200 to anywhere in an ATX desktop case since it is a proprietary designed motherboard.
    The only thing you can salvage is the hard drive and the optical drive.


    I think I'll keep the 500 GB hard drive in this one as a backup; I plan on getting a 1 TB one. Thank you for telling me what I can retrieve from the PC i own currently.
  7. Seriously, the best thing to do with any all in one is file it in the trash. Just kidding . Good luck
  8. avenseth12 said:
    Seriously, the best thing to do with any all in one is file it in the trash. Just kidding . Good luck


    Hahaha, thanks. I need to really get better with tech knowledge
  9. I have lenovo c340 it is given in specs that you can upgrade the pc graphics to nvidia geforce 615. I wanted to ask that is that possible
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx EVGA Graphics Cards CPUs Geforce