I've spent most of the night looking for components to create a starter gaming PC, and I personally am happy with what I've chosen, but seeing as tho I'm not as experienced as most people here, I guess I'll be needing your overview of this.
- G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red
- Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DS2 M-ATX Motherboard (Socket FM2+, A88X, DDR3, S-ATA 600)
- Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Midi Gaming Case USB3.0 Toolless White
- WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue
- SAPPHIRE AMD R7 265 Graphics Card (2GB, DDR5)
- AMD Athlon X4 760k Black Edition Quad Processor
- Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit