Should I wait for new-gen or just buy a new graphics card?
My PC is already built and the only thing missing is a video card, I am wondering if I should wait for AMDs' "Tonga XT" or just get the R9 280X. .
PsychSC2 said:If you're patient enough, yes should wait.
If you're NOT patient enough, then yes you should buy the R9 280X then sell it after once the Tonga XT cards are out.Anonymous said:buy a R9 270x
and if tonga xt cards are about to release
sell your r9 270x
The price is going to drop a lot though, and nVdia's Maxwell is coming September, so Tonga shouldn't be much longer either