$1300 Budget, give or take a few hundred. Gaming PC help

Meowcow

Reputable
Aug 21, 2014
Alright, so I've finally decided that it's time that I get a gaming PC, but here's the thing, I don't want to build it myself. I really don't wish to go into detail on that, so lets just leave it at that please.

Over the past few years, a few sites have caught my eye, iBuyPower and CyberPower. These sites seem like they would be perfect for what I want; a decent computer that I wouldn't have to put together myself. Obviously, like every company, I've heard the good and bad about them and I've decided to give them a chance.

So to start things off, I need a computer made by one of these sites (or similar site) for around 1300-1500. I also need a monitor, a 1980x1020 one, so add that into the 1300-1500 total. I really don't want to spend over 1500. So could some of you help me build one from these type of sites?

Alternatively, a friend of mine also recommended me a Computer from CyberPower, but... uhh... it just seems to me like it has some things that are way overkill. But then again, my knowledge of building a PC is the equivalent of a potato's..., so I'll leave it to better minds. I'm not asking you to nitpick every little thing, just anything that might jump out at you as, "Why that...?".

His "suggestion": http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1GAJJ9

Also, any prebuilt non-custom PC that you think is worth the grab will work as well.

Solution
With that build, you will perform 120 fps in WoW and Diablo 3 at (very) high settings for sure. I don't know about GW2 but I'm confidend you will be able to play it smoothly at high to. It's probably the best price/performance ratio you can get for a prebuilt computer.

williamcummins

Reputable
May 9, 2014
Hey there,
iBuyPower is ok for mid-end gaming builds. If you want to go a step higher, you should take a look at Digital Storm. The prices are fair and I've only heard good comments about their customer service.
http://www.digitalstormonline.com/

Meowcow

Reputable
Aug 21, 2014

I understand this completely. And I know that you're just trying to help , so I'm not annoyed or anything, but please understand that there is a reason that I'm not taking that path. And I'm not going to go into it with strangers. I'm sure I could look up a few guides and make one myself, so it's not that.

I forgot about this site. I actually found a computer on their site that looks like it would be good for it's price. But like I've said, it's not exactly my area of expertise.

Maybe one of you (or someone else on this site) can determine if it's worth it for it's price, as far as prebuilt PCs go for.

https://www.digitalstormonline.com/configurator.asp?id=995477

I'm an MMO player, so I'm just looking for a PC that can play most of these MMOs on moderately high settings while having a stable framerate (WoW, GW2... ect). Maybe even Diablo 3 as well.

williamcummins

Reputable
May 9, 2014
With that build, you will perform 120 fps in WoW and Diablo 3 at (very) high settings for sure. I don't know about GW2 but I'm confidend you will be able to play it smoothly at high to. It's probably the best price/performance ratio you can get for a prebuilt computer.

Solution