Solved

Will this build be good for gaming AMD FX-8350, GTX 770

Hello I am building my first PC give me suggestions in the comments I am willing to add 100 euros on top of this build

CPU: AMD FX-8350
GPU: GTX 770
MOBO: Asus M5A97
CASE: NZXT Source 210 elite
PSU: Cooler Master B 700
HDD: Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX 1TB
RAM: Patriot Viper 3 2x4 GB of RAM
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build good gaming amd 8350 gtx 770
  1. Yes this's a good Ultra gaming build. Just add an af CPU cooler like CM hyper EVO and change the PSU to EVGA 600B/ Antec HCG 520W/ SeaSonic S/M12II 620W.
  2. MeteorsRaining said:
    Yes this's a good Ultra gaming build. Just add an af CPU cooler like CM hyper EVO and change the PSU to EVGA 600B/ Antec HCG 520W/ SeaSonic S/M12II 620W.


    Oh I forgot to but in the Cooler master 212 EVO and Iļl go with the Seasonic M12II-EVO620 620W 80 Plus Bronze them
  3. The XFX 650W 80+ bronze is on sale for only $50. That is such an excellent buy.

    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1650snlb9
  4. RookieOfTheYear said:
    The XFX 650W 80+ bronze is on sale for only $50. That is such an excellent buy.

    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1650snlb9


    The XFX 650 isn't availble where I life tho
  5. Also for the price, why not go with a R9 280x. It's much cheaper than the 770 and gets you the same performance.

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    Video Card: Club 3D Radeon R9 280X 3GB royalQueen Video Card ($219.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $219.99
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-23 15:16 EDT-0400

    EDIT: I lied. The 280x is not as good as the 770. The 770 scores 6172 on the passmark benchmarks, and the 280x scores 5150. My bad.
  6. Tim Gold said:
    RookieOfTheYear said:
    The XFX 650W 80+ bronze is on sale for only $50. That is such an excellent buy.

    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1650snlb9


    The XFX 650 isn't availble where I life tho


    Ahh I see. Yea, then definitely go with the Seasonic. Where are you located?
  7. RookieOfTheYear said:
    Also for the price, why not go with a R9 280x. It's much cheaper than the 770 and gets you the same performance.

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    Video Card: Club 3D Radeon R9 280X 3GB royalQueen Video Card ($219.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $219.99
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-23 15:16 EDT-0400


    Where I checked the GTX 770 is a little better http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R9-280X-vs-GeForce-GTX-770 and I don't really need to save money allway good but I would rather get little better preformance
  8. RookieOfTheYear said:
    Tim Gold said:
    RookieOfTheYear said:
    The XFX 650W 80+ bronze is on sale for only $50. That is such an excellent buy.

    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1650snlb9


    The XFX 650 isn't availble where I life tho


    Ahh I see. Yea, then definitely go with the Seasonic. Where are you located?


    Latvia
  9. Best answer
    Tim Gold said:
    RookieOfTheYear said:
    Tim Gold said:
    RookieOfTheYear said:
    The XFX 650W 80+ bronze is on sale for only $50. That is such an excellent buy.

    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1650snlb9


    The XFX 650 isn't availble where I life tho


    Ahh I see. Yea, then definitely go with the Seasonic. Where are you located?


    Latvia


    I see. Well good luck to you on your build, and happy gaming.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Gaming Build Components AMD