i5 3450 Max temperature

Winnetou12

Reputable
Aug 24, 2014
I was wondering whats that max temperature of and i5 3450? I know the t-case is somewhere around 67,5 Celcius , but it would be harmful for my pc if it goes higher? At load, i mean when i play watchdogs i have around 62-63 degrees.

Solution
Well anything higher than 65C on a cool day will not be appreciable on that CPU, but, it'll not cause any damage to it too. The cause-of-worry temps are 80C+ at full load which're not really good for any CPU and may damage it in the long run. Your temps are fine as Watch dogs is poorly optimized for PCs and strains the CPU to high-very high loads. 50-60C is fine when heavy gaming. Yours are warm but well under suitable limits.
Well anything higher than 65C on a cool day will not be appreciable on that CPU, but, it'll not cause any damage to it too. The cause-of-worry temps are 80C+ at full load which're not really good for any CPU and may damage it in the long run. Your temps are fine as Watch dogs is poorly optimized for PCs and strains the CPU to high-very high loads. 50-60C is fine when heavy gaming. Yours are warm but well under suitable limits.

Solution
It is recommended to avail an aftermarket cooler before running a stress test for your CPU. Go with CM EVO 212 / CM Hyper 212X. I don't know why but when I had stock cooler, my CPU temp would exactly reach 91. After going with an aftermarket product, it never surpasses 63.

TRENDING THREADS