6670 not performing

HeCTiiK

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014
I have just bought a Advent DT 3411 desktop pc with a AMD HD 6670 2gb and i am unable to play Black Ops smoothly on low setting. The specs of the computer beat the recommended requirements for the game so i feel that there must be a problem with the card. Please help thanks..

dovah-chan

Honorable
Actually the 6670 is a particularly low end card. Both the first and second Black Ops are known to not be very good ports but should be still playable. What resolution are you running at?

Oh and the posted recommended requirements are usually somewhat irrelevant. Only recently have I seen games with accurate requirements.

HeCTiiK

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014

I am running the game 800x600 on the lowest settings.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
This implies another problem. How much memory do you have installed? Also, what else is running while gaming? Also, what are your CPU and GPU temperatures at idle and under load?

This game should be playable ay 1920x1080 on this system (at low graphics details settings).

HeCTiiK

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014

Nothing is running when i am gaming i just have steam open and AMD catalyst. I have 8gb of ram installed and while under load it is running at 40-45 degrees. Idle it is running at 35 degrees. I have not checked cpu temperatures yet. Will check now.

TRENDING THREADS