Solved

Unable to format Sandisk Cruzer Blade 32GB USB Flash Drive

Unable to format Sandisk Cruzer Blade 32GB USB Flash Drive

tried all the possible ways like go to drive management and then format tried to format via CMD no result also..

what can I do USB just came out of the box and have the issue nut it was not in warranty
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about unable format sandisk cruzer blade 32gb usb flash drive
  1. There is a program to format it, go here http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=197 and download it.
  2. Use this program its very simple and gets the job done
    The website comes with all the instructions u need.
    http://www.komku.org/2013/04/usb-flash-drive-force-format-tool.html
  3. sapienmonkey said:
    There is a program to format it, go here http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=197 and download it.


    had tryed this before no use

    HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool - v2.1.8
  4. Anonymous said:
    Use this program its very simple and gets the job done
    The website comes with all the instructions u need.
    http://www.komku.org/2013/04/usb-flash-drive-force-format-tool.html


    tried no use hangs on 0 %
  5. Best answer
    thugslife said:
    Anonymous said:
    Use this program its very simple and gets the job done
    The website comes with all the instructions u need.
    http://www.komku.org/2013/04/usb-flash-drive-force-format-tool.html


    tried no use hangs on 0 %


    When u try and format it try and change the file system to something else like NTFS.
    Also, run chkdsk (disk checking) on the drive and then try to format.
  6. I didn't chose the best answer as my problem is still there :S
  7. thugslife said:
    Unable to format Sandisk Cruzer Blade 32GB USB Flash Drive

    tried all the possible ways like go to drive management and then format tried to format via CMD no result also..

    what can I do USB just came out of the box and have the issue nut it was not in warranty

    I had a similar major Cruzer problem but I found an easy solution. After trying everything I could, my Cruzer storage data suddenly could not be seen or accessed. Out of frustration I forceably slide the blade back and forth and strongly locked it forward. Then to my surprise everything was normal and worked perfectly. I also had the similar problem with an older camera suddenly not be able to recognize any memory card. I scraped the contacts and worked it back and forth in the camera slot and anchored it in firmly. Result - instantly recognized and no problems.
Ask a new question

Read More

Sandisk Memory USB Flash Format