770 sli same fps as one card

ciaranmc2011

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012
Hey i just got my second 770 today and it's pulling the same FPS as one card. I was playing BF4 and I was getting average a 100 FPS on silk road 64 player then I added my second one and I got the same roughly the same fps. I monitored my usuage GPU1 was at 96% and GPU2 was at 97% so I don't understand why this would happen.

Also I build my PC by myself so I might off not updated all drivers properly, does anyone know a good program for updating all drivers and such?

tramik

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2010
GeForce Experience works fine for me for drivers.

I would make sure there are no fps limitations in either the game settings or the nVidia Control Panel. It can be somewhat hard to determine if there's a problem just from game - there can be a huge environmental differences in a battlefield game.

Have you run any other games or graphic tools to confirm functionality?

ciaranmc2011

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012

Yeah just WoW but that actually had worse FPS but i've read that alot off people have the same problems with SLI on that game so didn't use it as a example. I'm going to run heaven and check scores there.

I wasn't talking about GPU drivers just ( I do them manually anyways) I was talking about all drivers in general.