1000$ pc build

Captin

Reputable
Aug 29, 2014
Hello I wanna good build for a 1080p monitor. Intel cpu proffered. I'll be playing games like bf4 Arma 3 cod skyrim minecraft and other smaller titles. I would like to have Arma 3 at 60fps on max if that's possible. I already have keyboard mouse and speakers. I do need the os and a monitor it can be like 1200$ including the os and monitor. Thx oh and I'll also be doing Android game making if that makes a difference thx a bunch guys I'm not good at choosing parts and I'll Probly OC.

Rapajez

Distinguished
It should be able to hit the 60 FPS mark with a few settings tuned down, like Anti Aliasing. The GPU may limit things a little bit, if I was going to put money anywhere else. Again, with a few settings tuned down, it should be fine at 1080p for the foreseeable future.

Do you plan to overclock? If not, you could drop a few parts and put that $$$ toward the GPU, or a bigger SSD (the 250GB model is only $40 more on Amazon today, 120GB can be hard to live on).

GlenicoNico

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013

Easily? Maybe. On ultra your FPS is probably around 60 to the low 80s, but when things get a little crazy, it can dip down to the low 30s (overclocking is always possible). If you have some spare money, I suggest you to get the GTX 770 instead, it runs cooler and your FPS will be higher, but the 280X is good enough.

Rapajez

Distinguished
FYI: 120GB should still be enough for most apps and still a few games. You really want to take advantage of all that crazy fast loading speed for your most-played games.

(Be sure to keep "My Documents", music, video, etc...on the Hard Drive.)

GlenicoNico

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
Nothing else to say, maybe go liquid cooling if you're planning to overclock even further. I recommend the Corsair H80i. So pick me as the solution maybe? It's not that hard to click on that little green box there. I'm glad I cloud help :)