800-900$ gaming computer parts list suggestions

Joshua Holmes

Reputable
Aug 29, 2014
Budget Range: 800-900$
System Usage from Most to Least Important:gaming and school work I multi task a lot while on the computer.
Are you buying a monitor: Yes
Do you need to buy OS: Yes
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Not sure have never built my own computer before.
Location: City, State/Region, Country -Downingtown, Pennsylvania, Chester county
Parts Preferences: Don't really have a part preference
Overclocking: Maybe
Your Monitor Resolution: Don't have a monitor at the moment up for suggestions to this also.
Additional Comments: Preferably a quiet PC. I will mostly be playing wow on this computer but will also be looking at other games.
And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: I am upgrading to a desktop mainly because I currently only have a laptop which can not really handle games well.
For the most part this is what I currently have as far as a parts list but am also open to completely changing it not really set on anything.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PZtMMp

Solution
Best budget cpu cooler is a CM Hyper 212 evo if you're going to buy one. Maybe switch that board to a Gigabyte 970a ud3p which I think will allow for better overclocking.

Also, an aftermarket cooler will cool better and will also be quieter, so imo, It is.

Effeectt

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
This PC is kinda perfect for the price your paying for it, but this PC will be EXTREMELY loud. I've had expercience with the FX8350 and with the stock cooler is loud when its used. But it will handle gaming very well.

TomThePotato

Reputable
Jul 2, 2014
Best budget cpu cooler is a CM Hyper 212 evo if you're going to buy one. Maybe switch that board to a Gigabyte 970a ud3p which I think will allow for better overclocking.

Also, an aftermarket cooler will cool better and will also be quieter, so imo, It is.

Solution

Joshua Holmes

Reputable
Aug 29, 2014

ok ya I watched a YouTube video on how loud the stock cooler is and it is horribly loud. so something like this? I do not really think ill be overclocking it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TNqTZL