Solved

Need help with case fans

I brought the cooler master stickflow fans for my case.Today i received the item but there aren't any power cables from my psu to connect.. what can i do??
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about case fans
  1. how many fans did you buy? You can buy a molex male to 2 female molex and connect the fan/s into that.
  2. PhatLloyd said:
    how many fans did you buy? You can buy a molex male to 2 female molex and connect the fan/s into that.



    i brought a two fans..i couldn't find anything can u give me any online link to that cable..I am from india..
  3. any computer shop should have it. Or you could take from an old psu and attach it to that but that could be risky.
  4. PhatLloyd said:
    any computer shop should have it. Or you could take from an old psu and attach it to that but that could be risky.


    ok i wil try..I noticed that there are two connector that came with the fan ..I connected one fan to the power cable...like i said there is another connector to the fan itself..can i connect my second fan power to that second connector of my first fan..If you didn't understood please check the screenshot..
    http://s12.postimg.org/xcvkqgwrt/20140901_221235_1.jpg
  5. Yes the one should take from the psu and power the fan the other will power the other fan
  6. PhatLloyd said:
    Yes the one should take from the psu and power the fan the other will power another component


    so i can connect my second fan power cable to that...So i don't need any male molex to female molex connectors right?
  7. Best answer
    yip!
  8. PhatLloyd said:
    yip!


    thank you so much for the help......
  9. Never a problem to help a fellow gamer!
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooler Master Cases Connection Cooling Components