$1,000 Gaming PC Build Nvida/Intel

Sergant Dumbasz

Reputable
Sep 6, 2014
This weekend,I plan on purchasing parts for a gaming pc build. As a gamer, I currently own both next gen consoles,the PS4 and Xbox One. On those platforms,I plan on playing major first person shooters or exclusives like Call Of Duty, Battlefield, and Destiny. After researching pc builds,and discussing with friends, I was told that an Nvida/Intel pc build,is the best combination of a build, along with games being optimized for Nvida as well as longer lasting than AMD. I am currently looking to build a $1,000 Gaming PC Build,and what I plan on including in it are:
-21.5 inch Monitor
-No OS(I own a copy of windows 7)
-Keyboard(Nothing Fancy)
-Desktop Case
-Hardrive(1 tb, but I was told that an SSD is good for gaming)
-Ram( 8g pref.)
-GPU(I was recommended the GTX 760)
-PSU(I was told anything over 450w is great)
-CPU(I was told a specific variant of Intel I5 is best for gaming, better than that of the I7)
-Motherboard(Anything that fits well with the CPU and other parts, I was told an MSI is good)
-Any other parts I'm missing that needs the desktop to run

I plan on playing PC exclusive games, from Free to Play games such as War Thunder and World of Tanks, to Day Z or some strategy games such as Company of Heroes. I would like to run some of these games on max or high end settings. I was told that the current next gen consoles are in fact inferior to many pc builds that cost just as much as a next gen console. If this is true, then I'd like to see the difference in performance in my PC build then in my consoles.

I also plan on using the destkop for some school work anyway, and perhaps youtube or live streaming. If my pc build can not handle the performance of live streaming or youtube, please inform me.

Thank You

Hopsin4444

Reputable
Jun 4, 2014

really ebay?
most of them fake or used

Sergant Dumbasz

Reputable
Sep 6, 2014

How is the r9 290 better than Nvida Gtx760 or Gtx770? Will this pc have any heating problems?

Hopsin4444

Reputable
Jun 4, 2014

its is way better