$700 Full Gaming Pc Build

SummonHydro

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2014
I want the best Gaming PC for $700 that includes CPU, MOBO, RAM, HDD, GPU, PSU, CASE, OS, and monitor. Highest is around $720.

Solution
This is about as cheap as it gets using AMD components (Which are a lot more budget friendly than using NVidia and Intel) on a gaming rig unless you want to drop down to a lower tier graphics card and cpu. The monitor and OS eat up two hundred bucks by themselves as does the card.

I can do a Pentium G3258 that can be overclocked to between 4-4.3Ghz easily for less probably if you want.
You're not going to get a really GREAT gaming rig for that price unless you're willing to go AMD on the CPU or use the Pentium 3258 Anniversary CPU to cut costs so you can slide a decent GPU in there. What is the level of play you're looking to achieve. Certainly not including the monitor and OS.

This is about as cheap as it gets using AMD components (Which are a lot more budget friendly than using NVidia and Intel) on a gaming rig unless you want to drop down to a lower tier graphics card and cpu. The monitor and OS eat up two hundred bucks by themselves as does the card.

I can do a Pentium G3258 that can be overclocked to between 4-4.3Ghz easily for less probably if you want.

Solution