630 Watt PSU enough to hold a i7 5820k + GTX 780?

THEINTUNITY

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
Hello people of the internet,

I'm about to do a platform upgrade this autumn, namely:

From an i5 3570k, asrock z77 extreme4 and corsair vengeance DDR3 - to an i7 5820k, ASRock X99 Extreme4 and the Adata XPG Z1.

At the moment I have a Be Quiet! Pure Power 630 watt power supply (bronze rated).
I also have a GTX 780 from Asus (with quite a beastly overclock)

The power draw on this i7 cpu is pretty enormous, same as on my gpu. I'm not really an expert on these kind of things, so I'm asking you guys, if my Power Supply is able to hold an i7 5820k and GTX 780 without burning up.

And if so...would I be able to overclock both the cpu and the gpu?

Excuse me for my bad English.

Greets,

Vincent from the Netherlands

THEINTUNITY

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
Damn, I'm to short on money to get myself a new power supply aswell. I'll be fine without an overclock I guess. And the power supply Filippi is recommending me is in not the slightest way better than my power supply. not worth it to buy. My PSU isn't that old though, not even 2 years old.

THEINTUNITY

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
Hmm, it doesn't make me happy that I'm not able to overclock. I guess I'll keep everything on stock, and then upgrade my power supply in januari to something like Blackbird recommends. And then I'm gonna overclock THE SH** out of it. Thanks a lot for all your help and quick responses guys, if you have usefull tips or recommendations to make, I'm interested :D

THEINTUNITY

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
I made a list of those quality power supplies you guys suggested, and will surely take a look if I can get one of those in januari, I will of course not buy from amazon since I live in the Netherlands, so some of these will not be available at alternate which is the shop im buying at.

I really like the people here on tomshardware for their support and quick responses,

Case closed, and again....

Thanks a lot!