Not 100% sure if this RAM is compatible (F3-2133C9Q-16GAB), google not helping for once...

Duffy_One

Reputable
Jul 14, 2014
Not long ago I built my computer with fairly standard components and now i have come across a cheap set of "Better" RAM. (G.Skill ARES 16GB 2133MHz CL9 Kit (F3-2133C9Q-16GAB))

My current setup:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3.
CPU: Intel Core i5 4590.
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming Edition OC 2GB.
Current RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL8D-8GBRM 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3.
Power Supply: Corsair CX-750 Modular 80+ Bronze.
HDD: Western Digital WD Black 1TB WD1003FZEX.
PCI: Lazer 4x 2.0 USB + 2x Firewire Combo Card.

Will this RAM work without any problems. My mobo supports overclocking to and past 2133MHz but is there any other part here it may conflict with? If so, please give me a detailed explanation on why and how I could make it work. I would also like to know if there will be any real benefit using the RAM. If the RAM does not work I will be reselling.

Thanks for any replys
~Duffy1

Solution
Yes they'd work without ANY issues, the sticks are great as is the MoBo. No compatibility issues. Won't conflict with any part. Just enable XMP profile from BIOS for them to run at stated 2133Mhz speed, that is not OCing but just running the sticks at mentioned speed.
Yes they'd work without ANY issues, the sticks are great as is the MoBo. No compatibility issues. Won't conflict with any part. Just enable XMP profile from BIOS for them to run at stated 2133Mhz speed, that is not OCing but just running the sticks at mentioned speed.

Solution

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum

+1