fx 8320 dead or not, cant boot help pls!

verzotex

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
Hi after using my pc for 8 months that worked wonderful i now face a realy bad problem which i have no idea where the problem is.
Sometimes when i start my pc it boots perfectly but most of the times the led front panel lights just stay red and doesn't boot i cant even turn it off without plugin the cable off.
I noticed my motherboard has 8 small blue led lights which show on how nay phase the cpu works (2 , 4 , 6, 8) when the front led stays red and cant boot only 1 led from the motherboard shines the rest are trned off however when i boots okey all motherboard lights shine excpect the 2nd one.
If u can help me out at least figuring out where the problem is , to the cpu or psu ore something else.

ps: sometimes when i left the pc for 40-60 mins on red led it turned on but very rare

my pc specs if u need them:
cpu:fx8320
psu:corsair cx600m
motherboard:msi fx990gd-65
ram:sniper 8gb 1600mhz
gpu:gtx 760 msi gaming

thanks to anyone who read this post and i appreciate every replay to the fullest.

verzotex

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014

i never overclocked anything and dont have another mobo to try it , but it could be the power supply becouse i remember one or two weeks befor this happened the electricity went down 4,5 times a day.