1200$ gaming pc setup

RagBagRover

Reputable
Sep 17, 2014
Hi I am relatively new to pc gaming and have always wanted to get involved with it and now I'm finally going to build my first pc. Please can someone recommend a build that would meet my 1200$ budget. Thanks

RagBagRover

Reputable
Sep 17, 2014
thanks a lot looks great. Yes please im willing to pay upto $1500 to include those. they dont have to be top of the range just a decent mouse and keyboard and a nice crisp display with obviously a small amount of input lag are there certain once you could reccommend? thanks a lot

RagBagRover

Reputable
Sep 17, 2014

thanks a lot looks great. Yes please im willing to pay upto $1500 to include those. they dont have to be top of the range just a decent mouse and keyboard and a nice crisp display with obviously a small amount of input lag are there certain once you could reccommend? thanks a lot

For monitors, any Asus $150-$200 monitor will do for gaming. And as for mice and keyboards, get the Logitech G500S or G502 Proteus core from Logitech, I personally have the g500S and it is the best mouse I've ever used, and the g502 is the successor so if you can pay more for that then go for it!

As for keyboards, I'm not so sure, I just use a Microsoft 4000 Ergonomic keyboard and I'm happy with it.

RagBagRover

Reputable
Sep 17, 2014

Thanks a lot. i looked at the graphics card and saw that it was released quite a while ago (July 2013) and was wondering whether there are others better then it for the same price or less? Also if i use the parts you said i should earlier will i be able to play bf4 on high settings with at least 60 FPS and on ultra with 40? Also will using windows 7 professional 64 bit on the computer be fine?
Sorry for all these questions i just am really curious and a bit of a computer n00b atm!