A4 6300 + HD 7770 2gb

EucleX

Reputable
Jul 21, 2014
I have an A4 6300 paired with my ASUS 7770 2gb. I get around 30 FPS in League of Legends, 30-45 FPS in CS:GO on medium settings, 15 FPS on Planet Side 2 on high, and just really bad frame rates on any games. I don't understand why I am getting this because I have seen gameplay with ONLY the A4 6300's integrated graphics and they are getting better FPS without a dedicated GPU. I see them getting 50 FPS on League while I have my own GPU and I get 30. I am going to upgrade my CPU but I would like an explanation for this.

Solution
AMD processors are notoriously bad for gaming to begin with, let alone when you use one that's low end. I wasn't aware of this particular processor's capabilities, so I compared it to a very stock 3rd gen i5. Looks really weak. CPU intensive games would probably become slide shows running on it.

Even my very much dated q9400 puts it down handily. I'd definitely look into upgrading to something a little more standard.

Also an HD 7770 is sitting on the low end as well. That's kind of what, equivalent to a 650Ti? Or maybe more comparable to a non ti 650. Either way, it should rightfully be showing it's age now

sammy sung

Distinguished
AMD processors are notoriously bad for gaming to begin with, let alone when you use one that's low end. I wasn't aware of this particular processor's capabilities, so I compared it to a very stock 3rd gen i5. Looks really weak. CPU intensive games would probably become slide shows running on it.

Even my very much dated q9400 puts it down handily. I'd definitely look into upgrading to something a little more standard.

Also an HD 7770 is sitting on the low end as well. That's kind of what, equivalent to a 650Ti? Or maybe more comparable to a non ti 650. Either way, it should rightfully be showing it's age now

Solution

TRENDING THREADS