FX 6300 and gtx750ti 2gb vs name brand pc

yellowpois0n

Reputable
May 11, 2014
Im looking for a pre-built PC and I finally came down with 2 that I like, but need to know which ones stronger. Im looking on the Ibutpower pc configuration on walmart. Here are my specs:

Fx 6300
Gtx 750 ti 2gb
8gb ddr3 RAM
1 tb western digital hard drive
600w bronze certified psu
some case
760g motherboard (doesent specify)
windows 8

Total: $660

Heres the $700 PC: (name brand)
https://www.digitalstormonline.com/configurator.asp?id=995468

Im not going to be building my own PC, just buying prebuilt ones. If theres a better PC then both of those, please link it. Im going to be play games like Borderlands: the pre sequel, skyrim, world of warcraft, bf4, cods and some other similar games.

Ibuypower pc's are horrible and have been known to give people refurbished and really poor parts. Don't buy a prebuilt pc. Just watch a tutorial and you'll know how to upgrade, change, or whatever with the computer. Le me know if I can persuade you to build it. It takes a small amount of time, and is completely worth it.

However, if you want someone to build it for you. I can list the parts, and then you can go to NCIXUS.com and there they can put together a build for you for only $50, and then they will ship it to you. Still you are spending a lot more on the parts than if you built it yourself.

Do you live near a micro-center by any chance?